[WSBAPT] Bankruptcy attorney referral

Kerry Richards krichards at lawgate.net
Tue Dec 18 17:35:42 PST 2018

Dear Wendy:
I suggest you have your client contact Zeshan Kahn, one of my colleagues here at the Bugni Firm. He can be reached at 206.365.5500. He is talented in the handling of bankruptcy matters.
Yours Truly,

Kerry A. Richards, Attorney
[cid:image001.png at 01D31B65.31A26710]
The Law Offices of Michael W. Bugni & Associates, PLLC
11300 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98125
EMAIL: krichards at lawgate.net
TEL: 206-365-5500