[WSBAPT] Lost and Found Will - What to Do?

Marilyn J Kliman Law marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Thu Dec 13 09:54:56 PST 2018

Really curious on this . If anyone has wisdom, please reply to the list.

Marilyn J.Kliman

Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC

510 Bell Street

Edmonds, WA 98020

 <tel:206.499.0993> 206.499.0993

 <mailto:Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com> Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com

 <http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/> www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com

NOTICE: Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended
recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.