[WSBAPT] contract for wills

Kim Hammit kim at gsjoneslaw.com
Wed Dec 12 11:03:35 PST 2018

I have a situation in which the clients (unmarried partners) are wanting to
do a contract for mutual wills.  I've not done this before.  Any guidance
would be greatly appreciated.  Is this a separate contract and the
consideration is simply "mutual contract for will?"  Any form language or
actual forms I can borrow from would be much appreciated as well.  Thank
you.

Kimberly S. Hammit

Associate Attorney

GSJONES LAW GROUP, P.S.

1155 Bethel Avenue

Port Orchard, WA  98366

Tel:  (360) 876-9221

Fax: (360) 876-5097

GSJONES LAW GROUP, P.S. - The information in this email message may be
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Any
review, dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons
other than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited and this transmission
does not constitute a waiver.  If you have received this transmission in
error, please delete this email and respond to sender via
<mailto:kim at gsjoneslaw.com> kim at gsjoneslaw.com or call our office at (360)
876-9221.