[WSBAPT] referral - homeowner dispute with contractor

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Fri Dec 7 11:49:20 PST 2018

I have recommended several clients to Aaron Bigby at Northcraft Bigby for
matters such as this.

http://www.northcraft.com/bigby.html

Very personable. Very professional. Extremely knowledgeable.

Good luck!

Brent

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:46 AM Pearce Law PLLC <
heather at pearcelawservices.com> wrote:

> Dear Listmates,
> I would appreciate referrals to any Seattle area attorneys who could
> assist potential client, a homeowner, in a dispute with his contractor.
>
> I don't have many details - but homeowner is attempting to negotiate
> settlement with contractor, who apparently had substantial quality and
> workmanship issues, and contractor is threatening liens and apparently
> making other threats against the potential client and his family.
>
> Anyone have the capacity to consult on this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Heather
>

> *Heather Pearce Campbell*
> *Pearce Law, PLLC *| c: 206.799.2539
> Web: http://www.pearcelawservices.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may
> be protected by attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other
> nondisclosure protection. If you are not the intended recipient of this
> e-mail, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail from
> your computer; you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or
> disseminate the e-mail or any attachments or information contained therein.

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Founding Member*

*BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Phone: (425) 830-5134