[WSBAPT] parties "interested" in termination of disclaimer trust

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 20:30:11 PST 2018

Kate:

I’ve taken the position in those cases that the adult grandchildren are “interested parties.” I’ve not had a problem getting sign offs.

I have taken the position beneficiaries whose interested cannot be affected are no. For example, charities who are beneficiaries of specific bequests.

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone