[WSBAPT] Referral request - collection atty

Samuel M. Meyler samuel at meylerlegal.com
Mon Dec 3 11:22:05 PST 2018

Hi Theresa,

I would be happy to discuss the matter with your client. Please feel free to pass my contact info along. Thanks.

* Please take note that our address has changed. Please update your records.

Samuel M. Meyler
Meyler Legal, PLLC
1700 Westlake Ave. N., Ste. 200
Seattle, WA 98109
Main: 206-876-7770
Fax: 206-876-7771
Direct: 206-876-7772
Email: samuel at meylerlegal.com

NOTICE:

This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.  Thank you.