[WSBAPT] Looking for Referrals for Boundary Line Disputes - Snohomish County and Pierce County

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Sat Dec 1 10:42:08 PST 2018

Hi Keil,  We would be happy to assist in the Mukilteo boundary issue.  We have 3 or 4 of these going at any given time so we are very familiar with the process and the alternatives.   Feel free to give Miko in my office a call or I will be happy to call you or the client if you prefer.  Thanks, Craig