[WSBAPT] Court order to close nonintervention estate - Clark County

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:38:39 PDT 2018

You do not need to note for hearing as you do in intervention probates.

Prepare and file the Declaration of Completion, Declaration of Compliance, Declaration of Mailing and Notice.  File these and send to all heirs/beneficiaries.  In 30 days, estate is closed and Administrator/PR discharged unless someone objects by filing an objection with the court.  If an objection is filed, you will need to note for hearing the closing of the estate based on your pleadings.  In 15 years, I've never had an objection filed within the time limits but it does happen because I've seen several Court of Appeals decisions where objections were made.

If you want sample pleadings, email me privately and I'll send to you.

Dalynne Singleton

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection
1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065
360.329.4079
360.568.8092  fax
dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.
[2018 WSAJ EAGLE Badge]  [Rated by Super Lawyers] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.superlawyers.com_redir-3Fr-3Dhttp-3A__www.superlawyers.com_washington_lawyer_Gary-2DManca_ca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402.html-26c-3Demail-5FSmall-5Fbadge-26i-3Dca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402&d=DwMGaQ&c=4VfW4Y7UDKzr0jHM1Tk29w&r=wJy-5dBh2e8cdp8KTDyWsjq7WPfG_HRNpImWO5yfs2A&m=FCmO2jSMMhwxfYb-8WN5A3L-M6GKeJ_8gc6cS3vECHM&s=z2j9M4GPJAL7pempIOe0TGAPkMWrzXJSlY1lyMRDlRg&e=>     [cid:image004.png at 01D3C4F1.0226B550]  [2014Member_Member]