[WSBAPT] Client moved out of state to an assisted living facility without contacting me

deborah at neillaw.com deborah at neillaw.com
Wed Aug 29 16:13:09 PDT 2018

If the person who has moved is incapacitated and has a guardian or conservator, RCW 11.90 provides guidance on home state issues.

Deborah Jameson
Neil & Neil, P.S.
5302 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA  98408
253-475-8600
253-473-5746 FAX

If your matter is urgent, please call my office.  Also, this message is not encrypted and it may not be secure or protected by attorney-client privilege.