[WSBAPT] Claim to CP interest in surviving spouse's house.....

James W. Spencer jamess at brothershenderson.com
Tue Aug 21 14:19:06 PDT 2018

Hi Sherman:

I’d be happy to talk through this with you. Feel free to give me a call. I can see some options, most likely requiring some litigation if the surviving spouse isn’t amenable.

James W. Spencer
Brothers & Henderson, P.S.
2722 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 200
Seattle, Washington 98102
Phone: (206) 324-4300 x106
e-mail:  jamess at brothershenderson.com<mailto:jamess at brothershenderson.com>
www.brothershenderson.com<http://www.brothershenderson.com/>

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments is attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.