[WSBAPT] New Jersey referral

Juhl, Hans P. Juhl at ryanlaw.com
Mon Aug 20 19:22:13 PDT 2018

Karin-

Medina Law Group (https://www.jerseyestateplanning.com/about-us/about-the-team<https://www.jerseyestateplanning.com/about-us/about-the-team/>)

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2018, at 6:19 PM, Karin Treadwell <Karin at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:Karin at sayrelawoffices.com>> wrote:

Any referrals to estate planners in the Princeton, New Jersey area?

Thanks in advance.

Karin
Karin S. Treadwell
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave S
Seattle WA  98144-3909

phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved

We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel).

Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144

All other contact information will remain the same

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and
may
be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product
doctrine, or
other nondisclosure protection. If you believe that it has
been sent to
you in error, you may not read, disclose, print, copy,
store or
disseminate the e-mail or any attachments or the information
in them. If
you have received this communication in error, please
notify this firm
immediately by reply to this communication or by
calling toll free
800-458-5973 or if International collect
at (206) 464-4224.