[WSBAPT] Estate Distribution

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Mon Aug 13 17:01:31 PDT 2018

As someone who has not had to deal with a Raiding Child in any of my
probates, yet.  I am curious as to how someone can prove this if the
parent/decedent is, well, deceased.  How would anyone prove that the
decedent simply did not authorize the RC to take the funds?

Something good to look out for - that is for certain.

Brent