[WSBAPT] Responding to Improperly Presented Probate Creditor Claims

Randolph Petgrave randgrave at msn.com
Wed Aug 8 16:50:48 PDT 2018

If the claim is not timely presented it is barred. You still have to formally reject and advise of right to bring suit, but I always include a cover letter pointing out the defect and providing the critical timeline info. Most sophisticated claimants won’t pursue further as they know their suit would be dismissed (with possible CR11 consequences).

Regards,
Randy

Sent from my iPhone