[WSBAPT] AG service address re: TEDRA

Tracie Wall tlw at traciewalllaw.com
Fri Aug 3 08:23:58 PDT 2018

Hi Elizabeth.  In our last case we served everything directly to David Horn.

David M. Horn
Senior Counsel
Office of the Attorney General
800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, WA  98104
DavidH at atg.wa.gov<mailto:DavidH at atg.wa.gov>
206 389 2061

Tracie L. Wall, Esq.
CPA (Inactive)
VA Accredited
Law Office of Tracie L. Wall and Associaties, PLLC
51 W. Dayton St. #305
Edmonds, WA 98020
425-670-1560