[WSBAPT] For CIR gurus

Jill H. Sasser Jill.Sasser at landerholm.com
Wed Aug 1 18:43:43 PDT 2018

I have had several of these cases, and would be happy to talk with you.  A  committed intimate partner cannot get a family support award.  However, the surviving partner can make a claim for "community-like property.

Jill

Jill H. Sasser | Attorney at Law
Landerholm P.S.
805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000