[WSBAPT] Looking for real estate and estate planning mentor

aimei at usbrightlawfirm.com aimei at usbrightlawfirm.com
Wed Apr 25 11:03:59 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I have been practicing immigration law for more than 10 years. But recently thinking about getting into the real estate and estate planning practice as the demanding in our community increasing.   Please feel free to let me know if you would like to be my mentor.   Any response is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Aimei Xi (席爱梅律师)

Attorney at Law

Bright Law Firm PLLC

Phone: 425-209-0126

Direct: 425-209-0282

Fax:    425-209-0159

E-mail: aimei at usbrightlawfirm.com

Web: www.usbrightlawfirm.com

Address: 15405 SE 37th Street Suite 100

             Bellevue, WA 98006

This is a private and confidential communication for the sole viewing and

use of the intended recipient. It is intended to constitute an electronic

communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Act, 18

USC 2510. Any review or distribution to other recipients is not intended

and does not constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the communication. Any review or distribution to other recipients is

strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this

communication, please contact the sender by return electronic mail and

delete and destroy all copies of this communication.