[WSBAPT] Referral to realtor in the Yelm area?

Brink, Kerry Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Tue Apr 24 09:23:58 PDT 2018

My nephew, John Brink, works in that area, is knowledgeable and responsive and a good, honest  guy.  He represents sellers of both residential and commercial real estate.

http://hometownadvisorre.com/johnbrink

Best regards,
Kerry
Kerry E. Brink • Attorney at Law

Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law

[cid:image001.png at 01D33865.5D37D9B0]

1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1900
PO Box 1315
Tacoma, WA 98401-1315
Office: 253-383-3791
Direct: 253-591-8555
Fax: 253-383-6377
www.vjglaw.com<http://www.vjglaw.com/>

Be sure to check out our blogs on our website "In Brief"
This email and any files transmitted with it are from the law firm of Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP and may contain privileged, confidential, or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete this email and any attached files.