[WSBAPT] Re; referral (lien on deceased's property/no probate yet)

Carmen Rowe carmen at gryphonlawgroup.com
Mon Apr 23 10:15:55 PDT 2018

Hi Doug -

I could help with this and practice in Mason County. Happy to talk to the
PC.

​ > Dear list mates, a potential client has a lien on property in Mason
> County as to which the owner and borrower recently passed away.  The
> client is faced with realizing on his lien but does not know how to
> proceed.  My client would welcome any one who works in Mason County in
> this area to represent him.  Self referrals are welcome.  Yours truly,
> Doug Owens ​

Carmen Rowe, Attorney/Owner

Phone: (360) 669-3576 (direct cell)
Email:  Carmen at GryphonLawGroup.com

*Mailing address: *1673 S. Market Blvd. #202, Chehalis, WA 98532
*Olympia/Lacey office: *1415 College Street SE, Lacey, WA 98503
*Seattle office: *1001 4th Avenue, Suite 3200, Seattle, WA 98154

*We also offer virtual meeting options, and are often available to meet
with you in an alternate location convenient to you.*

*Privileged and confidential: *This message is confidential. If you receive
this message in error, please let us know, and please delete and disregard
any information it contains. We thank you for your respect in not sharing
this email with anyone.

If we are communicating with you regarding a debt or monies owed, THIS MAY
BE AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT, AND ANY INFORMATION WILL BE USED FOR THAT
PURPOSE. You have the right to seek legal advice from an attorney. To the
extent that the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act applies, this
firm is acting as a debt collector for the firm's client named above. Any
information obtained will be used for collection purposes.