[WSBAPT] possible referral

Rick Hoss rhoss at hctc.com
Thu Apr 19 09:22:51 PDT 2018

Doug - Julie Nichols, Steve Whitehouse, Rob Wilson-Hoss and I do this work
in Mason County. If it is a foreclosure Jim Hungerford and I do these.
You can suggest your client contact a title examiner at Mason County Title
CO. or Land Title Co.-they can explain the economic realities facing this
particular lien and also provide the litigation guaranty giving detail about
necessary parties.
Rick
RICHARD T. HOSS
rhoss at hctc.com
HOSS & WILSON-HOSS, LLP
236 W. Birch St., Shelton, WA 98584
Off: (360) 426-2999;  Fax: (360) 426-6715