[WSBAPT] Probate - Declaration of Completion - leaving open for tax closure - language

jacyphers at gmail.com jacyphers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:06:43 PDT 2018

The attached form is from a copyright 2009 disc for the Washington Probate
Procedure and Tax Manuel with Forms.  Looks like it was part of a WSBA CLE.

There is also a Notice of Filing of Declaration of Completion with Tax
Powers form but it seems to be corrupted and cannot be opened.  So sounds
like some additional language goes into the Notice of Filing also.

Jackie Cyphers
Jeannette A. Cyphers, Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 908
Edmonds, WA 98020-0908
425-776-5887
fax 425-640-0814
jacyphers at gmail.com

We do not use encrypted email so this message is not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege.  NOTE:  This email address is NOT
monitored 24/7.  If your matter requires prompt attention please call our
offices during business hours so we can discuss it with you and also discuss
timing.

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521 applies to this e-mail. Unauthorized review of
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by phone or reply e-mail. Do not disseminate this
e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.