[WSBAPT] Sale of Property from a Trust

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 16:40:20 PDT 2017

Do the terms of the trust offer different notice options, specifically give
real estate sale authority that is different, or does it relieve the
Trustee from this notice?  I am thinking that this section could be
eliminated by the trust terms.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.