[WSBAPT] Off-Topic: Experience with Law Clerk Program

Thomas Hackett thomas at nwlegacylaw.com
Tue Sep 26 11:34:35 PDT 2017

Colleagues and friends-

I'm interested in supporting a team member at our firm through the WA Law
Clerk Program. With that, I am hoping to learn about the experience of
other attorneys in mentoring and supporting team members in the program.

The team member I'm looking to support through the program currently does a
great job as our lead paralegal for probates and trust administration, and
I believe would make an excellent attorney. I see my biggest challenge in
supporting her now is needing to hire an attorney with 10+ years of
experience, as I only have 7.5 years.

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts, comments, and experiences.

*Thomas A. Hackett*
Attorney | NW Legacy Law Center, P.S.
360-975-7770 | http://nwlegacylaw.com
<http://www.facebook.com/NWlegacylaw>