[WSBAPT] Heir Search

Marilyn J Kliman Law marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Fri Sep 22 14:09:43 PDT 2017

This is something I saved from a previous list serve response …. No personal experience with or recommendation of ….

Trust and Estate Search LLC, out of Kansas City, MO.  Professional, experienced and reasonably priced:  http://www.trustandestatesearch.com.

IGS   <http://heirsearch.com/> http://heirsearch.com/  (best for int’l search)

I was pleased with International Genealogical Search’s service and pricing on a recent search. Our search was a little different than yours – we were looking for a specific person – but they provided useful information in a reasonable period of time. I rarely need this service, but would use them again.

I worked with Barbara Tuomisto (1-800-663-2255 ext. 6780). Their website is heirsearch.com.