[WSBAPT] Referral Request - Financial Adviser

Ken Luce Ken.Luce at lucelawfirm.com
Fri Sep 22 13:49:11 PDT 2017

William Larson, 206-246-6110,  william at larson-financialgroup.com

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Carrie M. Kovacevich
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 12:39 PM
To: WSBA Family Law Section <WSBA-Family-Law at yahoogroups.com>; WSBA RPPT Section <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] Referral Request - Financial Adviser

Clients frequently ask me for the names of financial advisers.  Some clients are looking for an investment adviser, but most are looking for more practical financial advice (which can include tax implications) for things such as:

  *   Pros and cons of refinancing their house
  *   Advisability of selling their house or rental property
  *   Advisability of paying out of pocket for their child's college education versus using school loans
  *   How to improve their credit score
  *   Consolidating debt (reducing credit card debt)
  *   Investing a small, medium, and large inheritance (versus paying off some or all existing debts)

Can you recommend someone who provides investment advice and/or day-to-day money management advice?

Thanks very much.

Carrie

Carrie M. Kovacevich
Lakeview Law, PLLC
1001 4th Avenue, Suite 4400
Seattle, Washington  98154
Office:  (206) 367-6962
E-mail:  carrie at lakeviewlaw.com<mailto:carrie at lakeviewlaw.com>
Web:  www.lakeviewlaw.com<http://www.lakeviewlaw.com/>

This e-mail message (including any attachments) may contain Privileged/Confidential Information that is intended only for the addressee.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or call 206-367-6962 and delete this message and attachments, if any.  We appreciate your assistance in correcting this matter.