[WSBAPT] Criminal Judgment Against Decedent

David Kazemba DKazemba at overcastlaw.com
Wed Sep 20 14:02:24 PDT 2017

Hello Heather,

How old is the judgment and is there any interest in selling the property? At $1,000.00, besides potentially waiting out the judgment time period, it may be more practical to pay, get a satisfaction of the judgment, and then move on.  However, I would be interested in other thoughts as well.

Best,

David A. Kazemba
Overcast Law Offices, PS | 23 S. Wenatchee Ave. Suite 320 | Wenatchee, WA 98801 | (509) 663-5588 | dkazemba at overcastlaw.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy or communicate this message to anyone.  If you received this message in error, please destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email.