[WSBAPT] Trust decanting

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Sep 11 10:36:02 PDT 2017

Summer 2017 RPPT Newsletter has a nice synopsis of the new act in
Legislative Updates. Based on this summary, the Act only applies to
irrevocable trusts.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.