[WSBAPT] Spokane Gship Attorney

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 08:36:00 PDT 2017

Lisa Malpass would be a very good choice.

https://winstoncashatt.com/8-lawyers/87-lisa-a-malpass

Very truly yours,

Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255

        Tukwila, WA 98168

       Phone: 206-859-5502

         Fax: 206-260-9005

     www.wickertlawoffice.com <http://www.wickertlawoffice.com/>

       wickertlaw at comcast.net <mailto:wickertlaw at comcast.net>

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.