[WSBAPT] Descent and Distribution

James Bates James.Bates at lucelawfirm.com
Thu Oct 19 15:55:44 PDT 2017

John,

Thank you.

James Bates, Attorney
Luce & Associates, P.S.
4505 Pacific Hwy. E., Suite A
Tacoma, WA 98424
T: (253) 922-8724
F: (253) 922-2802
www.LuceLawFirm.com<http://www.LuceLawFirm.com>  [e943ecc8-5be2-4768-a17e-1b829b908afe] <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luce-Kenney-Associates-PS/200703820101348>

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO EMAIL RECIPIENTS
1. The information contained in this e-mail and accompanying attachments constitute confidential information which may be legally privileged and is intended for the sole use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. This information is the property of Luce & Associates, P.S.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by calling (253) 922-8724.
2.  This e-mail transmission may not be secure and may be illegally intercepted.  Clients of Luce & Associates, P.S. are asked to use their best judgment in determining whether the topic of an e-mail response is such that it would be better saved for a more secure means of communication.
3.  The sender believes that this e-mail and any attachments are free of any virus.  However, by reading this message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking remedial action regarding any viruses or other defects.
4.  All Luce & Associates' attorneys are licensed to practice law in Washington and do not intend to give legal advice to anyone with legal matters not involving Washington law or federal law or to those who are not clients of this firm.