[WSBAPT] Non-Probate question

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Thu Oct 19 09:56:39 PDT 2017

She should contact the title company and tell them the judgment is not against her.  The title company will have her complete an ID affidavit and research the judgment.  They will no doubt then delete the judgment from her report.
We do this every day, so it is a streamlined process.

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West