[WSBAPT] Life Estate Question

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Oct 17 17:24:43 PDT 2017

Deed to kids “subject to GF’s right to reside in property pursuant to terms of Will filed at . . . “

That is something I have done in the past, keeps clear that the deed is subject to something, terms of the will are what would be fought over later if there was a problem, and the deed references where the Will, which is public record, can be found.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.