[WSBAPT] Stamps and Coins

Sarah Smith sesmith at ballardlawyers.com
Tue Oct 17 15:23:02 PDT 2017

Crown Hill Coins in Ballard/Crown Hill

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Gregory L. Gilday
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:01 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust
Subject: [WSBAPT] Stamps and Coins

I have a client who needs to have a coin collection and a stamp collection appraised for an estate.  Can anyone point me to someone who might be qualified to do that?  North of Seattle if possible.

Thank you,

--

Very Truly Yours,
Gregory L. Gilday

10101 - 270th St. NW
Stanwood, WA 98292
(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)
(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is intended only for the named recipient(s).  Unless you are the named recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading, copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.  If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.