[WSBAPT] Non-Topic Referral Needed for ID Theft Victim

Lisa E Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Wed Oct 11 15:39:42 PDT 2017

I recommend:
Christopher Green
GreenLawFirm PS
601 Union Street Suite 4200
Seattle WA 98101
P: 206.686.4558
Chris at MyFairCredit.com

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I learn, I give. – Gloria Steinem

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document