[WSBAPT] Olympia Area Attorney for My Client's Will Prep

czlawgirl at earthlink.net czlawgirl at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 3 21:32:18 PDT 2017

Hi, Doug --

I do estate planning and work in Olympia. I would be happy to meet with your client. As a mobile attorney, I would go to the client.

Cindy Zetts
Cynthia Zetts Law
253-720-6446
cindy at zettslaw.com

Sent using myEarthLink

On Mon Oct 02 09:17:30 PDT 2017 Douglas Bratt wrote:

Hello:

I have been dealing with a gentleman in the Olympia area for many months related to a Clark County probate. He has been a great client to work with.

He mentioned that he “needs a will,” and asked me to recommend someone in the Olympia area who could assist him.

I told him I would put his request out on the listserv. I will leave it up to whomever he consults to talk about the importance of other documents, such as Health Care and Financial DPA’s and the other things that people are not all that concerned about when they tell the attorney that all they need is “a simple will.”

This client, however, has never been one to object for even one second about the work (or the charges) necessary to deal with this rather complex probate, so I don’t think he will request a “simple” will and will be open to all of the other things that are also very important in the estate planning arena, particularly as one ages.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Doug Bratt

Douglas J. Bratt

Lawyer

Office:

(360) 213-2040 (tel:3602132040)

Fax:

(360) 213-2030 (tel:3602132030)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us. Thank you.

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email. Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times. If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

TAX ADVICE NOTICE: IRS Circular 230 requires us to advise you that, if this communication or any attachment contains any tax advice, the advice is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties.