[WSBAPT] Snohomish ex parte via mail?

Kokie Adams Kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com
Tue Oct 3 12:15:35 PDT 2017

I have used the Snohomish ex parte filing for probates over the years  - it costs $30.00 extra, I believe, and it can take 2 weeks to get the documents back depending on how backed up the Clerk's office is - but it is worth it if the filing is not time sensitive.

Kokie Adams
[Adams-Logo-Print-300dpi-900wide]

Office:  425.774.0444 | Fax: 425.771.2711
kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com<mailto:kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com>
www.adamslawgroupnw.com<http://www.adamslawgroupnw.com/>