[WSBAPT] Grays Harbor referral

Kremer, Lisa LKremer at gth-law.com
Thu Nov 30 16:25:41 PST 2017

Hi all,
I'm looking for a probate litigation attorney in Grey's Harbor County. Unfortunately the PC seems to be conflicted out with everyone we've checked so far, so I'm hoping you'll have other suggestions. He appears to be conflicted out with Ingram, Zelasko & Goodwin (Art Blauvelt and Stephen Natwick), William James Stewart, and Jim Brown.
Does anyone have any other attorneys to recommend regarding a probate dispute?
Thanks,
Lisa
Lisa Kremer
Attorney at Law
Gordon Thomas Honeywell LLP
Tacoma Office
1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 2100
Tacoma, Washington 98402
T 253 620 6429
F 253 620 6565
lkremer at gth-law.com<mailto:lkremer at gth-law.com>
http://www.gth-law.com<blocked::http://www.gth-law.com/>
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and delete the copy you received. Thank you.