[WSBAPT] Referral for Bike Injury

Jeannie OBrien jeannie at selanderobrien.com
Wed Nov 15 21:53:43 PST 2017

My husband/law partner Ken Selander handles bike cases. Contact info for us is below.

Jeannie O'Brien, Attorney
Selander O'Brien Attorneys PLLC
www.selanderobrien.com<http://www.selanderobrien.com>
3829C S Edmunds Street
Columbia City, Seattle
(206) 723-8200 ofc
(206) 723-3829 fax

On Nov 15, 2017, at 8:28 PM, Sangeeta Saigal <attorney at sangeetasaigal.com<mailto:attorney at sangeetasaigal.com>> wrote:

Hello All,

PC looking for an attorney who specializes in bike accidents.  PC was hit by car while riding his bike.

All referrals will be forwarded.

Thanks,

Sangeeta
With Warm Regards,
 Sangeeta Saigal
 Attorney at Law, PLLC
 Phone: 425.880.2554
 Website: http://www.sangeetasaigal.com<http://www.sangeetasaigal.com/>

 IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments,
 contains information that may be confidential, and may also be
 protected by attorney client privilege or work product doctrine. It is
 intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at
 attorney at sangeetasaigal.com<mailto:attorney at sangeetasaigal.com> and delete this message. You are hereby
 notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message
 is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this e-mail, including any
 attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature. To comply
 with IRS regulations, we advise you that any discussion of Federal tax
 issues in this email is not intended or written to be used, and cannot
 be used by you, (a) to avoid any penalties imposed under the Internal
 Revenue Code or (b) to promote, market, or recommend to another party
 any transaction or matter addressed herein.