[WSBAPT] Revocable trust anonymity on deed

Christopher Small chris at cmslawfirm.com
Tue Nov 14 13:18:01 PST 2017

Clients are looking for anonymity with their trust (at least as much as
possible).

It is possible to title the deed to property outright to the trust instead
of to Joe Trustee, Trustee of the Anonymous Trust?

If not (and even if yes), are there any other strategies you know of to
accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!

Christopher Small
CMS Law Firm LLC <http://cmslawfirm.com>
150 Lake St. S., Suite 218
Kirkland, WA 98033
206.659.1512

Legal stuff I have to put in... *To ensure compliance with Treasury
Department and IRS regulations, we inform you that, unless expressly
indicated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written by CMS Law Firm LLC
to be used, and cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the purpose of: (i)
avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal
Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another
party any transaction or matter addressed herein (or any attachments).*