[WSBAPT] legal description

Doug Owens dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com
Tue Nov 7 16:57:45 PST 2017

Dear Eden, one should never rely on the description on the assessor’s website.  The best source of the correct description is a previous deed, preferably the one that passed title to the grantor, in this case your decedent.  You could also contact a title company since you will likely be ordering some title insurance anyway and the title company could provide a description.  Yours truly, Doug Owens