[WSBAPT] creditor's claim amount

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Sat May 27 17:48:23 PDT 2017

Is the line of credit secured debt?

________________________________
From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> on behalf of Marilyn J Kliman Law <marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 11:42:22 AM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv
Subject: [WSBAPT] creditor's claim amount

Just in case anyone is out there today …..  I am spending way too much time trying to research this.

Decedent left debt to Bank of America for 3 credit cards and line of credit.  Bank of America has filed a claim for the credit cards, but not for the line of credit.  Presumably they filed based on published notice, as we did not send direct notice.  Is PR obligated to send direct notice to the same claimant re: additional debt for the line of credit?

Marilyn J.Kliman
Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC
510 Bell Street
Edmonds, WA 98020
206.499.0993<tel:206.499.0993>
Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com<mailto:Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com>
www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com<http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/>
NOTICE: Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>        Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link>