[WSBAPT] creditor's claim amount

Marilyn J Kliman Law marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Sat May 27 13:30:07 PDT 2017

Thanks, Sara. I think my equivocation is that the bank as an entity HAS notice– hence their filed claim against the 3 credit cards.  When I send Notice, I never specify the debt – only state “We have information indicating that the decedent may have been indebted to you.” My gut is that it isn’t the PR’s job to say “Whoops…. You missed one.”

No?