[WSBAPT] Referral for Condo Expert (north King county or South Snohomish County)

Pearce Law PLLC heather at pearcelawservices.com
Wed May 24 19:44:48 PDT 2017

I recommend Joshua Rosenstein at HBLD in Bellevue.

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 6:22 PM Mieko Shikuma <miekoinseattle at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am looking for an attorney who has expertise in condo property rights
> and eviction procedure.
> The issue is condo parking and storage property right.
> Reasonable attorney fees would be great.
>
> Self referral would be ok.  Please contact me off line.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Ms. Mieko Shikuma
> Shikuma Law Offices, PLLC
>
> 1833 N. 105th St suite 101
> Seattle, WA 98133
> 206 853 1541
> www.shikumalaw.com
>
> The addressee of this email is the only intended recipient. If you receive
> this email in error, please notify me immediately of the error and then
> erase it from your computer system.
>
> This email provides only general legal information, and not specific legal
> advice.  Information contained in any email is not a substitute for a
> personal consultation with an attorney.  This message does not provide any
> legal advice, imply an attorney-client relationship, and does not contain
> the signature of the sender or any other party.  Do not rely on this
> message without specific authorization from the sender.
>
> You are not a client of this law firm unless you have paid a retainer and
> signed an attorney/client agreement for representation.
>
> Circular 230 Disclosure:  Pursuant to recently-enacted U.S. Treasury
> Department Regulations, we are now required to advise you that, unless
> otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this
> communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or
> written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
> tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
> marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matters
> addressed herein.

*Heather Pearce Campbell*
*Pearce Law, PLLC *| c: 206.799.2539
Web: http://www.pearcelawservices.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may
be protected by attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other
nondisclosure protection. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail from
your computer; you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or
disseminate the e-mail or any attachments or information contained therein.