[WSBAPT] Social security number in will

Brandyn Miller brandyndmiller at comcast.net
Tue May 23 17:43:38 PDT 2017

I had this same situation last year.  I petitioned the court for an order to
seal the original, then redacted a copy and filed it with the clerk.  That
worked well.  One thing I learned was that a separate motion and order was
necessary to seal the document, rather than only including that language in
my standard petition and order. (And of course you will need the cover sheet
for sealed confidential documents.)

I hope it goes well for you!

Brandyn D. Miller
Counselor at Law
206-633-4114
brandyndmiller at comcast.net
221 NW 48th St.
Seattle, WA 98107

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received
this communication in error, please relpy to the sender indicating that fact
and delete the copy you received.  In addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained herein.