[WSBAPT] Website revamp

Christopher Kerl chris.kerl at comcast.net
Wed May 17 11:55:30 PDT 2017

Noah Kaarbo at Ozoneinteractive

noah at ozoneinteractive.com

206-679-9219

He's reasonable, good, easy to work with.  He's done a lot of work in the
gaming industry. I think he designed the Roku TV interface-pretty
sophisticated stuff.

(And, just to be clear, he did not design my website, which is also in need
of a revamp.)

Christopher Kerl | Attorney at Law | C.A. Kerl PLLC
2366 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 228 | Seattle, WA 98102
Tel: (206) 328-8500 | Fax: (206) 328-5364
Email: kerl at kerl-law.com  | Website: www.kerl-law.com
<http://www.kerl-law.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended
only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply to this email and permanently delete the original
copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.