[WSBAPT] [WSBARP] complication in transferring RP to Trust

Rob Wilson-Hoss rob at hctc.com
Wed May 17 08:55:04 PDT 2017

Kristina, talk to your title company, this may depend on the sufficiency of the legal description in the disso decree, I think. She may not need to do anything but the transfer, but then again, she may need something else.

Rob

Robert D. Wilson-Hoss
Hoss & Wilson-Hoss, LLP
236 West Birch Street
Shelton, WA 98584
360 426-2999

www.hossandwilson-hoss.com
 <mailto:rob at hctc.com> rob at hctc.com

This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone (call us collect at the number listed above) and immediately delete this message and any and all of its attachments.  Thank you.

This office does debt collection and this e-mail may be an attempt to collect a debt, Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.  To the extent the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (15 U.S.C. § 1692) applies this firm is acting as a debt collector for the condominium/homeowners' association named above to collect a debt owed to it. Any information obtained will be used for collection purposes. You have the right to seek advice of legal counsel.