[WSBAPT] Problem with (maybe) a simple answer?

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Tue May 16 12:24:15 PDT 2017

Thanks, Krista! No Community Prop agreement. I guess remainder beneficiaries could argue harm from not funding a credit trust if the net result was less money to them, but in this scenario, since there are no estate taxes due, maybe that isn’t a reasonable argument. Probably safest to do the TEDRA agreement, so long as the adult children are in agreement. I appreciate your insights.

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.