[WSBAPT] recommendations sought - professional trustee

Elizabeth Bateman elizabeth at batemanlawgroup.com
Fri May 12 12:25:48 PDT 2017

I agree.  Really any of the BECU Trust Services team is fantastic.  They function very much like an old-fashioned trust company, which is difficult to find these days.  Full disclosure:  our firm does represent them on a number of matters.

Elizabeth G. Bateman

Associate Attorney

Admitted in Washington and Minnesota

Bateman Law Group, PLLC

999 Third Avenue, Suite 2525

Seattle, WA  98104-4089

Tel: (206) 224-0900

Fax: (206) 467-8028

www.batemanlawgroup.com <http://www.batemanlawgroup.com/>

This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender via email or by telephone at (206) 224-0900.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE - Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding penalties imposed under the United States Internal Revenue Code or promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any tax-related matter.