[WSBAPT] Realtor needed in Magnolia

Barbara Byram BarbaraB at bhdlaw.com
Thu May 11 14:50:04 PDT 2017

Karl:

I will send over the information on my favorite realtor of all time—Stuart Heath.  He is also an attorney and his office is very competent!

Cheers,

Barbara J. Byram
Attorney at Law
Brothers Henderson Dussault, P.S.
2722 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 200
Seattle, Washington 98102
Phone: (206) 324-4300 x114
Fax: (206) 324-3106
e-mail:  barbarab at bhdlaw.com<mailto:barbarab at bhdlaw.com>
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D22410.1D13F6D0]
   http://www.bhdlaw.com/

The information transmitted in this email and attachments is attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, review by or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information by unauthorized persons is strictly prohibited.  All personal messages are solely the views of the sender, and are not to be attributed to Brothers Henderson Dussault.  If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.