[WSBAPT] Off topic - birth parent search

Lisa E Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Tue May 9 17:22:13 PDT 2017

Greg,

In WA we have this system of confidential intermediaries.
RCW 26.33.343  Search for birth parent or adopted child—Confidential intermediary.

This is from Iowa: Accessing Adoption Records - https://dhs.iowa.gov/adoption-records
It seems like a good starting place since it is state info and not someone selling help.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew. - Marshall McLuhan

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document