[WSBAPT] Need Elder law attorney on Whidbey Island or nearby

Whidbey Law Group whidbeylawgroup at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 12:38:06 PDT 2017

We do elder law at Whidbey Law Group in Freeland.  Please send PC our
contact information if interested.

*Whidbey Law Group* *PLLC*
*G. Kenneth O'Mhuan, J.D., Esq.*
*Deborah Holbert, J.D., Esq. *
*5595 Harbor Ave., Suite B*
*PO Box 1150      *

*Freeland, WA 98249*

*360-331-7456*

*whidbeylawgroup.com <http://whidbeylawgroup.com> *

This email transmission from Whidbey Law Group is intended only for the
addressee named above.  It contains information that is legally privileged,
confidential, or otherwise protected from use and disclosure.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission or conduct in
reliance on its contents or other use is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please destroy the original and notify
us immediately by telephone (360-331-7456) or email.  Thank you for your
cooperation.

*Please note*:  Attorney work is always confidential and often extremely
sensitive, but many forms of communication cannot be effectively protected
for confidentiality and/or for legal privileges (such as attorney/client,
or physician/patient).  Therefore, in using such communication methods
(such as fax, email, or cell phone), remember those who might intercept or
encounter your messages, guard against inadvertent disclosures of
confidences, and protect your privacy rights.