[WSBAPT] Smokey Point probate attorney needed

Gregory L. Gilday cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Tue Mar 28 06:14:41 PDT 2017

I'm just a couple miles further north in Stanwood, but regularly conduct
probates in Snohomish County.

Very Truly Yours,

Gregory L. Gilday

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.